Collection and Usage
- Log information When you access AudienceLogy.com services, our web servers automatically record the information that your browser sends to a websites you visit. We may collect information such as the pages you visit, the links you accessed on our site among others. These server logs may include your web request, IP address, type of browser, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser
- Information you provide Based on the service you use, you might be providing information such as name (including first and last name), email address, mobile phone number, contact address, demographic profile, and preferences. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information gathered from other AudienceLogy services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services.
- Cookies When you visit AudienceLogy.com or one of our network partners, we send one or more cookies, a small file containing a set of characters, to your computer or other device that uniquely identifies your session in a web browser. This data is used to improve our search and advertising services.
How is the information collected?
- Anonymous traffic information is collected from you when you visit our site.
- Personally identifiable information about you is collected only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, contest or any combination thereof. This information is used to contact you about the services you are using on our site and services in which you have expressed interest.
- We are the sole owners of your information collected by us at several different points on our website. However, our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own cookies assigned to your browser.
Purpose of Information collection
- Providing online services,
- Customizing the content displayed and advertising.
- Audit and analysis in order to improve our services further.
- Communication - such as new features released, special offers, newsletters, password reminders and registration confirmation.
- Tracking your entries and progress in contests.
- Protecting the rights or property of AudienceLogy.com or our users
- Developing new services.
Easy and voluntary Opt-Out
AudienceLogy offer visitors a means for controlling the use of session information with respect to AudienceLogy and our advertising technologies.
There is an easy opt out of the AudienceLogy cookie (or any other cookie) is through your Internet Browser. You can set the browser preferences to warn each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, please be aware that by blocking all cookies you may not have access to features on our Site or other websites, which depend upon cookies.
Information Share: We do not rent or share or rent your email address/es with third parties except with our agents and alliance partners.
Agents:The services of our enabling partners such as outside shipping companies, resellers, business associates are utilized to fulfill orders only. These entities do not retain, store, share or use personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
Partners:Your information is shared with our Alliance Partners who work with us or on our behalf to help provide you the services.
Your email address/es may be shared with our agents and alliance partners. The agents and alliance partners use it for delivery, confirmation or to send notices and offer services related to the service.
Your personal information is not disclosed, rented, sold or shared with third parties unless:
We have your prior permission to provide products or services you have requested To help with investigations, prevent or take action against unlawful and illegal activities,
In special circumstances such as for compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosures
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable and email address/es information as required by law when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site. Your information is shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
The Choice of Providing the Information Supplying personally identifiable information is entirely voluntary. You are not mandated to register with us in order to use our sites. However, we offer some services only to visitors who register with us. Protection and Control of the Information: we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.,. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and your information is shared with respective personnel on a need to know basis to complete any transaction and provide services requested by you. Although we endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure and are beyond our control. By using this site, you agree to free us from any liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or the unauthorized acts of third parties.
Regarding Policy Updates